Monday, August 18, 2014

We are the Lord's Greatest Masterpiece



こんにちわ皆さん!

Hello friends and family everywhere! It has been another beautiful, hot, wet week here in good old Joyo. But happy all the same. :)

Last preparation day we went sight seeing in this beautiful place called Fushimi Inari. Look it up on Google or something. It's way awesome. We went there with the Sister Training Leaders and we had a ball. :)

Also this last week was a Japanese holiday called Bon. Everyone has work off and legend has it that the dead come and visit their graves. So in celebration of Bon we went to a less-actives house for dinner and I got to watch FIREWORKS. ひさしぶりい I love fireworks. And I especially love them in Japan. 

This week was one full of trial, and of course the eminent error. But in the process I have learned to love my investigators and the people of Japan even more. Working so hard to help these beautiful people come unto Christ makes me love them even more. And because I love these people so much sharing the true gospel of Jesus Christ is a joy, pleasure, and a privilege. Even though I do get rejected on the regular, it sure doesn't deter my spirit. Because I know this church is true! And Heavenly Father wants these people to accept just as much as the people in America and Brazil. There is no reason to be discouraged. We have the Spirit and the Lord on our side. What is there to fear?

Our investigators that are progressing are progressing INCREDIBLY WELL. But we have been struggling to find new investigators. But something I am learning is sometimes the Lord uses us to build others, and sometimes he just gives us time to build ourselves. To test us to try us and see how much we truly do love Him. Along with learning to love these people so much this week I have learned to love my Heavenly Father. To thank Him in every trial, and every step of the way. Because I know He is with me and I know He loves me because He is allowing me this time to grow. I thank Him every day.

Let our motives be love. Let's all grow a love for the gospel, for our friends, family, and neighbors. And most importantly a love for our Heavenly Father who loves us so much. Because when love becomes the motive sharing the gospel isn't scary anymore. It becomes a joy. :)

Love you all and thank you for your support!

Love your Japanese Friend,
Aulick Shimai 

アウリック姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment