Monday, September 8, 2014

Akashi よ



First off shout out to the best family in the world! I got hand-written letters from everyone in my family last week! THANK YOU. And thank you for continuing to do Family Home Evening. Whoop woop. I will write you all back as soon as I can.

Second off....I'M TRANSFERRING. I'm going to an area called Akashi. Big city and I am so so stoked. And sad. We had a super good week this last week that I'll get to later in my email, but I'm so sad to leave all of the people I've come to love here! :( But it's ok because I know the Lord needs me elsewhere. My new companion's name is Shin Shimai. She's Korean but I don't know if she is full or half. So we'll see there. But apparently she's hilarious and this is her last transfer. So I will have a lot to learn. AND I am in the same district as CURRENT SHIMAI. For those who don't remember she's only the most stellar sister missionary out there and my best friend. We didn't get to be companions this transfer but we got the next best thing. District buddies. Woo!

So this week we saw the Lord's hand day after day! We found 4 NEW INVESTIGATORS. Which is the most I've ever found in a week here. It was awesome. We found this girl who works at the grocery store we go to and has been watching us for the past like month and a half and finally got up the courage to ask us if we were Mormon this past week. New investigator and looking really strong for baptism someday. Then this couple who have been potential investigators for awhile became new investigators after showing up to the church to tell us they want to receive the lessons. They told US. So prepared it's not even funny. Then a less-active that we've been trying to contact for a month or so now we finally met up with this past week. New investigator. 

The Lord's work is hastening. It has been declared. It is our choice whether or not to be apart of it. Let's choose to be apart of it! Declaring the gospel of good news is a happy work! Let's be happy!

I love you all and hope you have a happy week!

Love your Japanese Friend,
Aulick Shimai 

アウリック姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment