Tuesday, September 2, 2014



Where did August go?

Sorry I don't have much time. We have to teach a lesson soon.... :)

This past week I hit my 10 month mark on the mish. I can't even explain how weird that is...

Any who, with working so many less-actives this week I really learned about the way Heavenly Father feels about us. How He feels about us when we stray from the path that leads us back to Him. How He feels when we have once accepted Him but then because of other things or out of convenience we have rejected Him. It breaks my heart to see these once stalwart members reject the very thing that will bring them the happiness they seek. But then again that's how our loving Heavenly Father feels, でしょう

I love you all and wish the best with this week. Make your Heavenly Father proud. :)

Love your Japanese Friend,
Aulick Shimai 

アウリック姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment