Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It ends folks ...


My companion is going home tomorrow! NOOOOOOOO. I am going to miss her so much! It is just a weird and unhappy reminder that this whole mission thing ends some day. I don't like to think about it. It makes me sad. 

So transfers....I'm staying! And my new companion is the one and only....CURRENT SHIMAI. Everyone remember the most wonderful person on this Earth?! We're best friends and we've been wanting to be companions ever since the MTC. And it's happening folks. We're about to tear it up here in Akashi. And what's even more fun is Akashi Shimai area is turning into a 4 sister area. And the other sister that is coming is SCHEFFLER SHIMAI. She was my companion in Joyo and now we are going to be living together again! I am so stoked. Let's go Akashi. 

This week was good. We had a lot of chances to eat with the members this week since my companion is going home. So I was able to really build some good relationships with the ward. We also made a lot of really good plans to help our investigators progress towards baptism. We're just teaching and finding on this side of Akashi. I love missionary work so much. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than where I am right now. The church is true and I love all of you so much! Keep it real and happy!

Love your Japanese friend,
Aulick Shimai 

アウリック姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment