Tuesday, October 14, 2014

We thank thee o God for a prophet


I am so grateful to have a living prophet on the earth today! To lead and guide us so that we may know what we need to do in order to return to our Heavenly Father. General Conference this weekend was awesome! Made me really happy and seemed to give me just spiritual boost that I needed for this week. :)

This week we had interviews with the mission president. They were awesome! Can I just say that I absolutely love my mission president? He seriously is the best. I have loved how drastically and wonderfully our mission has changed. There seems to be much more love for the people and for the work and most importantly for the Lord. I am grateful to be guided by such wonderful leaders. 

Today we have a typhoon in our midst. The wind and rain is blowing like crazy. Pray for me. :)

This is my last week with my 愛するシン姉妹 (beloved Shin Shimai). She's returning to Korea next week and it breaks my heart! I want to cry! I won't lie and tell you that this transfer has been the easiest with her but I am so grateful that she has been my companion. I have grown to love her so much! 

As far as the work this week we're teaching like crazy and it makes my heart happy! I love teaching! And we're working on helping people progress towards baptism. 

I always love President Monson's addresses at the end of conference. So this Conference was no different. I love how he encouraged us to be a little better, a little kinder. So that is my invitation to all who read this email today. Tomorrow, be a little kinder, be a little better. 

I love you all! Go Royals.

Love your Japanese friend,
Aulick Shimai 

アウリック姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment